Claim Form Procedure
Contact us immediately to notify your claim via letter, email or phone call
You will need documents such as:
- Receipts of stolen or damaged items (like phones, laptops that were insured)
- Estimate of repairs
- Photographs of all damaged insured assets showing their condition (pictures should include registration number, where it is a vehicle)
- Details of third party or person responsible for the damage (for vehicle, provide Insurance papers, Drivers’ license, Contact name, address and phone number)
- Police report (for cases of theft or vandalization)
- Additional documents that may be required by the insurance company
- We review your claim documents and forward same to the insurance company.
- Settlement offer is given alongside a Discharge Voucher (DV)
- The settlement offer shows the breakdown of the amount the insurance company is willing to pay based on necessary adjustments. The DV is then signed as a confirmation that you are in agreement with the amount offered.
- Once the DV is signed, payment is processed by the insurance company to enable you carry out necessary repairs/replacement.
Kindly contact us on our details below to begin your claim process.
The Wealth House
Plot 1678 Olakunle Bakare Street, Off Sanusi Fanfuwa
Victoria Island Lagos.
01 277 0394